My passion is to bring characters to life with expressive and memorable character animation. I am always actively working to improve my skills, pushing myself, and what I can do with character animation.
- Collaborated with a small team on an unannounced title.
- Participated in directing, performing and processing of motion capture data.
- Use Motive, Motion Builder, Maya and Unreal to create compelling animations.
- Participated in team meetings and part of interviewing processes
Jan 2018 - July 2018
2K Games/Visual Concepts
July 2009 - Sept 2017
- Gameplay Character Animator with a focus on mo-cap cleanup animation for console games.
- Animated professional athletes and captured their signature likenesses in-game.
- Personal responsibility and ownership of all Dunks and Free Throw animations in-game.
- Worked closely with producers, lead, and programmers to create and maintain an improved Free Throw pipeline that maintain the flow and detail of cut up animations.
- Worked closely with supervising animators and assisted junior animators to establish realistic human motion and plausible character interactions within strict deadlines.
July 2008 - July 2009
2D CHARACTER ANIMATOR
Seth Zeichner Animation
- Animated the main character for a 2D-animated television pilot.
- Incorporated and developed traditional animation skills to bring life and attitude to a cartoon character.
April - July 2008
- Interned at a creative design and post-production studio with professionals in advertising, animation, and motion graphics.
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Flash
Ianimate.net: Jan 2015 - In Progress
Continued education attending courses from a prestigious online animation training school that solely focuses on animation, body mechanics, and workflow.
Animation Mentor.com: June 2012 - Nov 2012
Attended online courses from a prestigious animation training school that solely focuses on animation, body mechanics, and workflow.
Animation On-Site Workshop: Feb. 2011 - May 2011
Attended a 16-week course specifically focused on character animation and industry work ethics and responsibilities taught by Jean Denis Hass - Animation Lead at Industrial Light and Magic
The Art Institute of Seattle: Sept. 2005 - March 2009
B.F.A, Media Arts and Animation